- 6" x 12" x 1/2"
- Double-Density Hole Pattern
- Black Anodized Solid Aluminum Construction
This solid aluminum, SlimLine breadboard, which is constructed from a 1/2" thick aluminum plate to maintain flatness over the full length, provides a double density 1/2" offset hole pattern. The slim configuration can fit into compact areas and maximizes Mounting versatility by doubling the number of tapped holes on the Mounting surface. Since the holes are threaded completely through these base plates, components can be mounted on both sides at once. Standoff posts allow the breadboards to be mounted above the surface of an optical tabletop (or breadboard) for access to components on both sides.
- Finish and Construction
- Breadboard thickness: 0.5”
- Flatness: ±0.006” over any 0.3 m2
- Material: Solid Aluminum Alloy
- Finish: Matte Black Anodized
- Coating Thickness: 0.00015” - 0.00020”
- Hole Size and Spacing: 1/4”-20 Tapped Holes on 1” Centers, Double Density Pattern
- Distance from Edge to First Hole: 0.5” on All Sides