- Longpass Region: 515 nm - 1800 nm
- 2" x 2" Square
- Fabricated from 2 mm Thick OG515 Schott Glass
This longpass colored glass filter is manufactured from OG515 Schott glass and is intended for use in a wide variety of applications. To mount this 2" x 2" square filter, choose from our selection of fixed filter holders.
Colored glass filters are designed for use with broadband sources. When used with narrowband lasers, fluorescence may occur with some of the substrates at certain wavelengths. For narrowband sources, we recommend our dielectric edgepass filters.
- Longpass Region: 515-1800 nm
- Material: OG515 Schott Glass
- Size: 2" x 2"
- Thickness: 2 mm
- Surface Quality: 40-20 Scratch-Dig
- Surface Flatness: < &955; @ 632.8 nm over 1"
- Tolerance: +0.0/-0.4 mm (Length and Width of Square Filter)
- Wedge: <3 acrmin
- Damage Threshold: 30 W/cm2 (Typ.)
- Clear Aperture: 80%