- Broad VIS / IR Spectral Range: 400 to 2200 nm
- Numerical Aperture: 0.48 ± 0.02
- Low OH
This low OH, 0.48 NA, hard polymer-clad fiber offers a high numerical aperture to suit a broad range of applications, from remote illumination to photodynamic therapy. This high-quality fiber offers easy termination*and is a cost-effective alternative to silica/silica fiber.
- Core Diameter: 600 µm ± 2%
- Hard Cladding Diameter: 630 µm ± 2%
- Buffer Diameter: 1040 µm ± 5%
- Bend Radius (Momentary/Long Term): 31.5 mm / 94.5 mm