- Broad UV / VIS Spectral Range: 300 to 1200 nm
- Numerical Aperture: 0.48 ± 0.02
- High OH
This high OH, 0.48 NA, hard polymer-clad fiber offers a high numerical aperture to suit a broad range of applications, from remote illumination to photodynamic therapy. This high-quality fiber offers easy termination and is a cost-effective alternative to silica/silica fiber.
- Core Diameter: 1000 µm ± 2%
- Hard Cladding Diameter: 1035 µm ± 2%
- Buffer Diameter: 1400 µm ± 5%
- Bend Radius (Momentary/Long Term): 51.8 mm / 155 mm