- Designed to Mount 3/16"-Thick (4.8 mm) Pellicle Beamsplitters
- Post-Mountable Design Centers Pellicle About Axis of Rotation
- Three Models Offered:
- BP057: Mounts Ø1/2" Pellicle Beamsplitters
- BP107: Mounts Ø1" Pellicle Beamsplitters
- BP207: Mounts Ø2" Pellicle Beamsplitters
- Two 2-56 Cap Screws Provided for Mounting Pellicle
These fixed pellicle beamsplitter mounts are a compact and unobstrusive solution when kinematic tip and tilt of the pellicle are not required (see our Kinematic Pellicle Mounts). The post mountable design features an 8-32 (M4) counterbore directly under the optical surface of the pellicle in order to provide a gimbal-like motion when manually rotating an assembly in a post holder.
Thorlabs' Pellicle Beamsplitters are conveniently "dropped into" the mount via slotted supports. This feature helps prevent damage to the extremly delicate pellicle membrane as a result of excess handling. Secure the pellicle's position using the two 2-56 cap screws included with the mount.